Re: Autocross car preparation.

To: mbelect@mindspring.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Autocross car preparation.
From: VolksPEZ@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 22:01:25 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I run in DP and locally its real competitive...however I think if I ever ran
this car at anything but a local event I would get bumped to Modified.
Properly prepared the spridget is the closest thing I have driven to a high
HP go cart.  They are alot of fun, but then again I dont care about being
competitive as long as we're having fun. (now that Ive said that Frank will
finally put together that monster in hiding he's been building and give me a
challenge so I will have to be competitve)  :)

Jim