Re: Scott's Words of Wisdom

To: froggi@cdsnet.net, sefisher@cisco.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Scott's Words of Wisdom
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 06:23:50 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 5/19/99 8:59:02 PM EST, froggi@cdsnet.net writes:

<< Scott,
 The advice you gave was some of the best I've heard for anyone wanting
 to get into autocross. >>

Yes, I do appreciate Scott's great reply to my question, and everyone elses.
Herb, your reply was also well thought out and helpful, as was the attention
given to it by all the other listers who responded.  Once again it showed me
how great this list is.  I printed off ALL the responses and am reading them
collectively.  Getting many many ideas and already formulating a plan in my
mind.  Most helpful was the progression of "first things first" and costs of
each step.  That allows me to approach the issue as my budget and time
allows.

A hearty thank you!!! and a tip of the Guinness glass to you all!

---David