RE: Scott's Words of Wisdom

To: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>, "'HFC'" <froggi@cdsnet.net>, Scott Fisher <sefisher@cisco.com>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Scott's Words of Wisdom
From: Nory P <nory_midget@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 09:36:45 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Phil said:

>(BTW, If round-arch cars are so
>valuable - I know a solid $2k runner
>in Minnesota looking for a home.)

I was wondering when someone was going to comment on that!  Actual production
numbers show that there were over 27,000 less rubber bumpered Midgets made than
round arch Midgets (72,185 vs 99,896).  So we'd better also snap up all those
cheap rubber bumper cars, restore them to original, and make a fortune selling
these rarities!

In other words, round arch cars are plentiful and can be had pretty cheap.  Do
whatever you want to it - It's your car, and you're not exactly trashing a
museum piece here.<BR>
***The above address is for list purposes only.  Please send private e-mail, as
before, to Nory@webtv.net
-----NORY
Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the ONLY
problem.

href="http://messenger.yahoo.com/";>Yahoo! Messenger</a>.<br>