Re: AMP vs Volt meter

To: Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Re: AMP vs Volt meter
From: HFC <froggi@cdsnet.net>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 14:00:15 -0700
Cc: mikkel@isa.dknet.dk, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Mikkel,
I agree with Daniel, neither gauge offers significant "important" data and an
oil temperature gauge is quite useful.  Amperage and voltage are two different
units of electricity.  We've all had a battery that "checked good" with a volt
meter.  And maybe the lights burn bright...until you try to start the engine.
Amperage is what does the work when the starter is engaged.  This is a very
simplistic explanation, but you get the picture.
WFO Herb