Re: Apology NO WAY!

To: kturk@ala.net, Ronsoave@aol.com, toyman@htcomp.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Apology NO WAY!
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 20:18:07 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 5/22/99 8:48:23 AM EST, kturk@ala.net writes:

<< if you want to see the consummate Professional who has never made a dime on
 me... >>

I can express the same sentiment about Peter Caldwell at WorldWide Auto
Parts. Peter has provided mountains of advice online and provided services
above and beyond.  He is one of the first guys I will look up when I am ready
to buy shocks for my cars (I know he has a good deal on shocks), and will
always check his prices when searching for a deal on a part.  Just because
Herb throws a good deal my way, and probably a different product or service,
won't shake my positive feelings about Peter's place on the list and his good
samaritanism to all of us.  But I still always feel free to choose.  The list
is a wonderful arena to find out about new stuff and services.  Then we can
make our choice.  But I do agree with Ron in that This should not become a
place of advertising.  Somehow I see a huge difference between Herb's offer
and an advertisement that would be classified as SPAM.

--David