Re: Coil.... To Ballast or Not To Ballast....

To: Daniel1312@aol.com, mgrazian@ltcm.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Coil.... To Ballast or Not To Ballast....
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 13:55:56 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Daniel,
        Here in the States, Lucas markets(ed) only 1 version of a "Sports Coil"
number DLB105B. (though if you read between the lines, others are made but
not in this market). This particular part number requires "..the ballast
resistor or resistive cable should be disconnected..."  Their other "High
Energy Power Coils" come in other styles.   Peter C