Re: Nader, was: Side Marker Reflectors

To: kgb@clipper.net, HealeyRic2@aol.com
Subject: Re: Nader, was: Side Marker Reflectors
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 14:34:05 EDT
Cc: boxweed@thebest.net, tzuchow@ibm.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 5/29/99 12:23:33 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
kgb@clipper.net writes:

> Want to see the whole thing!  That one would probably outrun my 64
>  Spyder, but I bet I could take him in the corners.
>  Kate
>
>  HealeyRic2@aol.com wrote:
>
>  > Here's one way to have your Corvair and lbc too:
>  >
>  > http://www.cysource.com/~dean/jaguvair.htm
>  >
>  > Rick Neville
>  > AN5,BJ7

The only corvair I ever owned if ;memory serves, was a 65 I wanted to convert
to mid engine V-8.  Some fellow was selling a kit to turn the transaxle
around, put the V-8 in the back seat, and a firewall behind the front seats,
with glass at the top of course...one guy even glued togeter some old luggage
and cut the bottom out to put over the engine...sneaky!

Never got around to doing it of course.

I do remember the tire  pressure being critical...much like a Sunbeam Imp I
bought once.  Kind of a boxy Mini-corvair.

Robert Houston