Shameless plug for Peter C.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Shameless plug for Peter C.
From: Ronsoave@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 21:09:44 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
With recent chatter about reliable / unreliable vendors, I think it is
appropriate that I provide some info on recent dealings with Peter C.  I had
placed a sizeable order for brakes, drums and etc. (heavy on the etc.) with
another vendor, who, after 2 weeks, admitted he lost my order (he's usually
good - honest mistake).  Eventually I came to find out Peter carries the
parts I needed.  I hopped in the car and picked the stuff up - less than an
hour's drive, I was happy to find.  A great shop - I was Alice in NOS
wonderland, with Peter as the Mad Hatter.  When I tore into the brakes that
night, I found 2 suspect wheel cylinders, so I ordered them from Peter, along
with rebuild kits.  Peter hustled to fill the order,  UPS lost it.  The great
thing was that  PETER was the one tracking the order - not me.  So up I go to
Peter's again, for a replacement order, complete with 'way cool old Lockheed
brake part boxes.  Unfortunately, when I got home I noticed the rebuild kits
would not fit my cylinders.  Without getting into detail, it was important to
me to get my car on the road this weekend, and Peter was aware of that.  So
once again, Peter dove into researching for alternatives, and provided the
list of replacements posted last week. And Peter immediately shipped new
seals (more than I ordered) to me in the mail.  Bear in mind, this research,
package tracking, alternate part shipping, etc., was all for a $46 order.
There was actually more, but I'll cut it short to say that I've rarely, if
ever, received the level of service, attention, and satisfaction I got from
World Wide (Peter's business).  And when I got the new parts, they came with
2 free drink tokens at a local pub.  Peter, two Curley Lights in the very
near future (and another one of those magnetic spinners)....

YMMV, but I doubt it.

Ron