Re: Church key

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, <Lancer7676@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Church key
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 17:21:35 -0500
Cc: <Herb_Goede@amsinc.com>, <Lmacy1211@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Okay Calling all old farts..... (not me by the way) how many of you
actually used the church Key after they had pop tops.... because the brew
was metered better or the air hole in the other side made it easier... my
Great Grandpa who was a master Machinist died in 86 and still used it..
till the day he died....

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100, Bugeye, Box sprites, Bonneville Camaro ( Land Speed
Racer)