Re: HELP with rings etc. 1275 midget (and a new car!)

To: <Ronsoave@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: HELP with rings etc. 1275 midget (and a new car!)
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 18:07:32 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I always called that Voluteer Fuel... you know the Fuel that volunteered to
jump into your can and then in the back of your truck.... (not that I would
know of course)

Waste fuel from a fleet of Helicopters is always available at the
airfield... for home heating... I hear..... hmmm

Keith Turk
AH - 64 Apache  Instructor Pilot (retired)