Re: Church key

To: nosimport@mailbag.com
Subject: Re: Church key
From: "Andy Webster" <trunkie@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 16:55:03 GMT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I liked "PABST blue ribbon" when I found it in china, of all places, but
that was probably coz I could pretend to be "Frank" out of "Blue Velvet"!
Andy
Incidentally, my 'church key' is a pressed metal item in the shape of a
lady's leg with a high heeled shoe at the 'business end' ,from the good
people at 'Lukey Mufflers' circa 60something.