Re: Actually have Sprite question today (wasRe: slant six - was:oiladdit

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: Actually have Sprite question today (wasRe: slant six - was:oiladditives
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 15:23:21 -0700
Cc: Ronsoave@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey Robert,

That sounds neat a fold up plate.  That way when the cop pulls you over for
speed'n you hide the plate and get a inside look at the county facilities. Maybe
not.  "Honest officer I didn't know it folded up at 110 MPH, besides My Bug-i
won't go 110 Mph. Please don't send me to the big house."

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby