Re: 1275 Tech. Question

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1275 Tech. Question
From: VolksPEZ@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 20:09:26 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Oddly enough another Fiat landed in my lap today a 128 Sport Coupe rust free
texas car with new interior.  Could use repaint but only cause Im picky, very
presentable, was running rough...quick sanding of the points took care of
that...all for the paltry sum of 250 (the guy just didnt want it anymore)  I
keep wanting LBCs I keep getting Italian cars...maybe if I want the italian
cars the LBCs will start showing up :)  Package deal, real nice 128 Coupe AND
an Alfa Spyder for a nice LBC close to NJ