Re: Actually have Sprite question today

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Actually have Sprite question today
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 21:31:36 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a previous family car, not too many years ago, I got a stern warning from
the 'locals' that I had been seen by him with the front plate on the dash
over a bit too long of a time period.

I still didn't have it done properly before the car died of a broken frame
(and it's still in my driveway), but plastic coated fencing wire works real
well.  :)

Robert D.