Best Price on rear springs

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Best Price on rear springs
From: Patton Dickson <kpdii@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 21:12:1 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey guys,

Last weekend, I found out that I need to replace both rear springs on my '67.

I was going the cheap route and replacing the one that was broken with a used
one, but the other had bad leaves as well, so I have to come up the money for a
new set.  Unfortunatlly, George Merryweather took off for a month vacation this
weekend, so my normal source for inexpensive parts isn't avalible.

Anyone know of anywhere that has a good price on a new set?  Did I understand
correctlly that having a set made might be a low cost option?

Advice appreciated,

Patton
67 Sprite

----