Re: Best Price on rear springs

To: kpdii@mindspring.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Best Price on rear springs
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 08:23:54 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 6/2/99 10:13:10 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
kpdii@mindspring.com writes:

> Anyone know of anywhere that has a good price on a new set?  Did I
understand
>  correctlly that having a set made might be a low cost option?

Patton,

I'll be going this route myself soon, and I haven't yet, but you should be
able to find spring and suspension places in the yellow pages...probably
under truck repair, and get a close quote by phone.

Alternatively, the guys at BPC, British parts connection, are also on
vacation, but they took their computer with them.  I just ordered a dash
cover, the plastic one, and it came to 50.25, including shipping.  Seems to
me that is cheaper than I have seen in the usual catalogs.

Regards,

Robert Houston