Re: oil addatives

To: branch@valinet.com
Subject: Re: oil addatives
From: Andy Webster <trunkie@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 02:51:31 GMT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
There are taxis here in melbourne (OZ not FL) taking part in an experiment
to test the performance of a new type of oil filter. Many have done
250,000km (150,000miles) without an oil change and the oil is not black yet.
The filter? A toilet roll that has been unravelled then wound up a bit
tighter and the cardboard tube removed!
Heard about this a couple of years ago, but nothing since.....hmmm.
Andy