Re: Weber carb overhaul kit

To: Dave_Vrba@mail.sel.sony.com (Dave Vrba), spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Weber carb overhaul kit
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 10:24:35 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Dave,
        On the non-choke short-side base of the carb is engraved the number....
probably  32/36 DGV (manual choke) or DGAV (A= agua. water choke) or DGEV
(E=electric choke). You can buy a rebuild kit or just the top gasket kit so
you can check your float level and clean the needle and seat. Actually, if
you are careful, you wont need to replace the gasket. These carbs are
reliable and easy to work on... you can do it. Let me know if you need
float adjusting specs/instruction.
        Peter C