Re: Panhard Install

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Dave Hiley" <dhiley@cadvision.com>
Subject: Re: Panhard Install
From: "Ric Bergstrom" <Ric_Bergstrom@britishcarclub.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 21:08:17 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Yup!

I use a VERY short muffler (Thrush of some sort) mounted on edge
between the rear bulhead and the axle then a custom bent pipe
between the narrow spot you describe and out to a slant cut tip.

Of course the race guys just go out under the side of the car
(usually facing away from the sound testing equipment) with no
muffler.

Don't you just love the simple projects that get totally out of
control since you need to change 5 other things and those 5 things
need changes to 5 things and those...........

Richard Bergstrom, President
Central Virginia British Car Club
Richmond VA
We welcome all British Cars in the Central Virginia Area
E-mail me for details!