Re: need fan in 69 spridget for summer

To: Mark Vanderlinden <mavanderlinden@dttus.com>
Subject: Re: need fan in 69 spridget for summer
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 1999 21:28:03 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Mark Vanderlinden wrote:

>      Question:
>
>      As the weather is getting better, it is time to gt on the road again.
>      My first summer with a 69 Sprite.
>
>      Spending some times in traffic jams with high temperatures (of the
>      weather that is) I am wondering: the Sprite does not have a fan to
>      cool the radiator.

All Sprites with cross flow radiators should have a 6 blade plastic fan.
So from 68 on they should have these. The 4 blade is 67 and earlier.
I think some early bugeyes only had a 2 blade fan (not positive here)
All mine have 6 blade plastic fans. They DO work better then the 4
blades.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ