Re: Who the h* is Montana Bob?

To: CONAN@ralvm8.vnet.ibm.com, spritenut@Exit109.com
Subject: Re: Who the h* is Montana Bob?
From: Jpp963@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 23:16:02 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 6/7/99 10:16:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
CONAN@RALVM8.VNET.IBM.COM writes:

<< There oughta be SOME kinda "Frank in Stein" joke in there SOMEwhere.
 Why even his car is patched together from "Pieces" of dead lbc's...
      Ed ("It's pronounced "I-gor".) in NC   :-) :-) :-) >>

Do you say FREDerick or FROderick?  Let's see, the trick was to change the
poles from plus to minus and minus to plus.  Is that like converting positive
earth to negative earth? (My apologies to those who haven't seen Young
Frankenstein)

Pete Gajdosik
Reanimator of Lifeless Spridgets