RE: Who the h* is Montana Bob?

To: "'Frank Clarici'" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: RE: Who the h* is Montana Bob?
From: "Elliott, Patrick" <patrick.elliott@attws.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 14:39:33 -0700
Cc: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>, Lmacy1211@aol.com, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Now this is more like it. 98 degrees in NJ, while it's a nice 70's in
Northern Ca.
 Btw.  It seems none of my messages seem to be getting to the list. Or at
least I'm not getting them back to me. very strange.  I wonder if this will
get out of the collectives mother ship,, I mean The AT&T  network,  to the
rest of the internet.