Re: Weekend Tour

To: "Jason Urban" <jurban@p3.net>
Subject: Re: Weekend Tour
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 15:39:53 -0400
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Not this time. It is currently down waiting for The Great Pumpkin. I have
in the past, including a 2300 mile trip down Skyile Drive and the Blue
Ridge Parkway. Two weeks camping all the way. If you go left on 29 you
get to The Green Lane Campground about a mile out of town.

Latty

>Did you take the MG camping!?  Where can you camp at Green Lane??
>
>Jason.
>
>At 11:48 AM 6/8/99 -0400, you wrote:
>>Too bad I missed this - We were camped out at Green Lane on Fri, Sat, and
>>Sunday. Would have topped off the morning to see a line of LBC go by.
>>
>>Larry
>>>

>|  Jason Urban - APOGEE LABS  215-699-2060    |
>|     CA Studio   web.p3.net/~jurban          |
>|  '95 Z/28 6spd    '65 Austin-Healey Sprite  |
>|  '96 Land Rover Disco                       |

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.