Re: Just curious... Bugeyes vs Car Alarms

To: <conan@ralvm8.vnet.ibm.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Just curious... Bugeyes vs Car Alarms
From: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 15:35:59 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Me thinks it's the exhaust noise with Spridgets.

Some early Porsche electronic ignitions caused some garage doors to open
when they drove by.

There is a Honda in the parking lot next to my office whose alarm goes off
every time the garbage truck goes by.

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com
Everyone Has A Photographic Memory.  Some Just Don't Have Film.