Re: British Car Day at Tanglewood

To: <Tom.Zuchowski@ibm.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: British Car Day at Tanglewood
From: "carolien coulter" <carolien@coastalnet.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 16:39:52 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Thanks Tom,
Unfortunately like I told Toby, I was sick. I worked all day friday on
cleaning the car and getting it ready for the 5 hour trip even though I was
feeling lousy then.I just went to the doctor and either have some tick
disease ( will know when bloodwork comes back) or some flue bug. Either way
it made me miss another car show I always enjoy. Enough whining-things could
always be worse- all it takes is one look around you at the doctor's office.
It sounds like it was another succesful show and if the weather was like
here on the coast it was perfect. Not too hot.I have about 5000 miles on the
car so far, so I do go out and enjoy driving it as much as possible. See you
next year I hope. Carol '59 Bugeye.