British Car Day at Tanglewood

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: British Car Day at Tanglewood
From: Tom.Zuchowski@ibm.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 17:44:06 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I had a very nice time at British Car Day today. The final tally was
something like 419 cars, not the show record but certainly a very
respectable showing.

I worked the show as parking volunteer for the Bugeyes and a couple other
marques. I think we had nine registered cars in the line plus there were two
others came to spectate and one in the "for sale" row. I spoke to at least
three others who were either rebuilding a Bugeye or brought another car to
show.

I didn't vote. There was no way I could pick the best one among so many
wonderful Bugeyes! It was about a six-way tie in my eyes.

We missed you, Carolien. Several people remarked on your absence. I was
really looking forward to seeing you and your beautiful car again this year.

Tom Zuchowski
'61 Bugeye
Clemmons, NC