Re: Vibration UPDATE

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Vibration UPDATE
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 20:36:55 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
My method is to remove the cover plate from the bellypan under the front
u-joint.  Then, I can guide the front splines into place with my hand.  The
cover plate provides much more convenient access for greasing the front
u-joint than that little one-inch hole in the tunnel, which is pretty much
inaccessible in my car without removing the driver's seat first.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain