Re: Re[2]: Master Cylinder, where to get lockheed

To: Mark Vanderlinden <mavanderlinden@dttus.com>, spritenut@Exit109.com, pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Master Cylinder, where to get lockheed
From: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 19:19:08 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Just going through some of my back E-mail,  sorry guys & gals,  pressures
of having my grandson to care for these days I suppose.  If anyone is
really interested I do still have a few OEM hydraulic kits left, but I
would need to know what year before I could say for sure.  If you are
interested, let me know.

Fisher Jones
Comfort, TX