Re: So about carburetors....

To: deadboy@hooked.net
Subject: Re: So about carburetors....
From: Paul A Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 03:30:10 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Packy,

Austin Healey Sprite MkIII 1098 1964-66         AUD136
                 MkiV1275       1967-68         AUD136
        Standard needles are AN with Blue springs
Also supplied to the MG Midgets, same years with same same

Austin Healy Sprite MkIV 1275           1968            AUD266
MG Midget       MkIII 1275              1968            AUD266
        Standard needles are AN with Blue springs

All are HS2 carbs

The AUD266 seems to be a USA specification.  Do't know what the diference
in the carb bodies are, but the needles and springs are the same.

All the above information from the Haynes SU Carb book.

Paul
PAsgeirsson@juno.com