americans no LBC \ was: Calling All Midgets

Subject: americans no LBC \ was: Calling All Midgets
From: "Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 13:11:44 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
>If we
>visit a foreign country with the superiou attitude that "I am an
AMERICAN!!!"
> We will get in return an attitude that ,"Well I am a FRENCHMAN!!!!!" or
"I
>am and ITALIAN!!!!!"

Reminds me when I was visiting Pakistan when I was really young, at the end
of the cold war. (I don't remember much, I was 8 or 9 probably) But I
remember an American couple at the Airport was pushing their way through a
HUGE line holding American Passports above their head and shoving their way
through yelling "Americans here" There were just giving everybody a hard
time that day and had no respect for anybody while they were kicking\pushing
through.... I remember I decided to use my French Passport that day, and my
American passport stayed deep in my pocket. The only thing keeping Pakistani
officials from probably arresting them (or worse) was that little Blue book.
Kinda sad..... sorry for the off topicness...

Toby