Re: Vizard's new edition!

To: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: Vizard's new edition!
From: Mike Maclean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 17:14:11 -0700
Cc: Lancer7676@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I talked to David Anton about Vizard's new book when I bought his present
edition
at APT (signed by Vizard).  David said most of the changes are APT's (david
Anton)
recommendations from the field work and testing done at the APT facility.  If
you
have Vizards present book, the changes to the new edition are not that extensive
and the present edition has more info than you'll ever use anyway.  If you have
the
old book and APT is doing your head or engine, the new changes would
automatically
be incorporated anyway.  APT is only 5 miles from my house, so this makes sense
me.  If you live on the east coast, you may feel different.
Mike Maclean-60 Sprite