Re: Father's day questions

To: Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Father's day questions
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 08:33:05 -0700
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Robert,

Yep, one just like it will work fine  Seriously with out the spring two things
can happen.

1.  The engine will make a mess all over the garage floor.  I don't mean
quarter size either.  it will be a puddle.  The engine will also start to use
oil rather rapidly, say a quart every 300 miles.

2.  The disc will slip off to one side and it will pull oil right out of the
crank case under full vacuum of the manifold and send it right into the carb
mixture.  This will blacken you plugs , make you think you're to rich.  It will
also use oil like crazy, not to mention the fact that the mosquito abatement
team will be out of a job because you took over  fogging for them.

Don't ask how I know this, lets just say a wise man learns from other's
mistakes.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby