Re: bumblebee wire

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: bumblebee wire
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 13:36:58 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Confession time.  I'm using half of a "universal fit" 8 cylinder ACCEL
copper conductor silicone wire set on my car.  It's bright yellow with
black, looks enough like bumblebee to fool a casual observer, and was
really cheap, since (a) I got it at a closeout, and (b) made up two
complete sets from what was in the box.

Chris "we tight, too" Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net