Re: Tachometer Help

To: Herb_Goede@amsinc.com, mhanna@ball.com
Subject: Re: Tachometer Help
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 23:20:06 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 6/22/99 2:55:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Herb_Goede@amsinc.com writes:

<< I have it on good authority that God prefers stuff as he originally
 designed it - such as a bone stock bugeye. >>

Herb--

Are the wheels on that "originally designed" bugeye marble or granite?  Being
as how the first and "original" wheels were stone.  Actually, the wheel was
improved upon till we get to today's true wheels, much as the Sprite was
improved on to result in the square body.  Nomex suit fully zipped and
snapped!!  Flame shields erect !!!   FLAME SHIELDS!!!!!!!

---David

--David