Re: Spridget Screen Saver

To: Gary Speckman <speckman@coredcs.com>
Subject: Re: Spridget Screen Saver
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 21:14:17 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Gary,

Puddles is there too.  She is the one with a frog on her boot and a yellow
police tape behind her.  Don't ask,  actually it was a show sponsored by the
local explorers (police cadets).  She looks black in the pic but is real dark
green.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby