Re: Pigs...the last straw.

To: Gary Speckman <speckman@coredcs.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pigs...the last straw.
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 19:30:02 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Sorry if I contributed to their departure with a
response to a joke, but I don't think it's too
difficult to cull through the non-LBC banter.  There
are many days when I don't have the time / need for
the banter, and that's what the delete key is for.  My
favorite lists contain lots of off-topic banter, like
the beloved Thicko list, for instance.  I missed the
Blackhawk race last weekend, and hoped to get a race
report.  If there was one on the list, I missed it
among the many (immensely enjoyable) threads on who
brought what food,  how much was consumed and which
songs WST played on the guitar.

Let's face it, old british car lovers are generally
not the most straitlaced, structured people in the
world, nor are we focused time-management experts when
it comes down to working on and talking about our
cars.  If some of that filters down to the list, it is
unavoidable.  Personally, I get paid to answer
technical questions all day long, and I don't mind the
drifting.

Didn't David write this last week?