Pigs? Or is it trolls?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pigs? Or is it trolls?
From: "Todd Milliken" <turbotodd@cyberstation.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 07:29:02 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Gerard-
        You note that you deleted 125 e-mails in the past 2 days.  On average I
get
300 e-mails a day, almost none of which are un-solicited spam.  I weed
through them with my delete key, and spend less than 5-10 minutes max with
the "mindless banter" which I find quite entertaining.

After your soapbox banter, I do find it quite amusing though that you attach
this line:

"For those of you who agree with me, now's the time to speak up."

which to me appears to be a basic troll, that if followed, should double
your 125+ e-mails for you to delete.  For a person who so dislikes off-topic
e-email, you just created a whole bunch.

Todd

P.S. - Love your html work.  Very impressive.