Re: Camshafts

To: Matthew P Johnson <spriteguy@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Camshafts
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 1999 18:41:50 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Matt,

I have the next one up Kent 286.  Idle is not slightly lumpy, but real
lumpy.  Engine will not run below 2K, even off the line.  Power band is 3500
to 8000.  It really has a kick to it at 3500 RPM,  she really starts to
perform.    If it is for a daily driver I wouldn't recommend it,  But for a
second  car or show car it's great.  The hot Rodders even comment on how
good she sounds.  Especially if you use headers, flow master, or a Weber.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby