Frustration!!!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Frustration!!!
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 11:38:19 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Time to vent some frustration.  (Apologies in advance, but you are all good
people...good listeners.)

It has been 100 degrees in SE Pennsylvania for nearly a week.  I had the long
holiday weekend free, so I had planned to spend it working on the Midget.
WAY TOO HOT!!!  After complaining about how cold it was EVERY WEEKEND of the
winter, now it's too hot!

I helped my son (Mike) tune up his new car (New? 1989 Ford Probe, new to
him.) on Saturday morning, because it was not in a garage, but outside in the
shade of the old tree.  I was completely soaked with sweat
(perspiration...sorry ladies!) within an hour.  It was just too hot to
continue working, so I went back into the air conditioned living room.
Sunday was no better.  Mike's new car was running great but he said his air
conditioner wasn't cooling.  Off to Pep Boys for an R134 conversion kit, and
it was working fine after that, but I was soaked again.  Monday was forecast
to be hotter than the rest of the weekend, so I went for a drive in the air
conditioned Expo, (about 250 miles), and checked out the route for my next
RoadRally.

At this rate it'll be September before I get the Midget on the road.  Who is
the person I talk to about this weather?

Sorry for the rant!

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport