Re: Frustration!!!

To: walters@mail.softcom.net, Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Frustration!!!
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 07:24:28 EDT
Cc: jboatri@emory.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
walters@mail.softcom.net writes:

<< We cover up our wrenches with a towel when working out here in CA.  The
sun gets
 them so hot  >>

I can vouch for that!!   I once took my son rock climbing in Idyllwilde, CA a
few years ago--gosh was the sun nasty!  No joke, I actually burnt my fingers
on the rock--they were red and sore and peeled a week or so later.  As we
were driving back to San Diego, since his little truck AC was not working we
had the windows open--it was exactly like someone holding a big hair dryer
outside the window and blowing the hot air into the truck.

--David