Re: Fuel Gauge

To: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: Re: Fuel Gauge
From: "Wiedemeyer" <boxweed@thebest.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 12:13:38 -0400
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Has the gauge ever worked properly since you got it?  It would almost seem
that there has to be a short in it, or it is defective for some other reason
if it still works backwards with the wires reversed.  It seems impossible
that this phenomenon could occur, based on the "rules" of
electricity......but then, engineers have determined conclusively that it is
physically impossible for a bumble bee to fly too!  I'd just replace the
fuel gauge at this point.

Bob