Re: Fuel Gauge

To: <theskinny@excite.com>
Subject: Re: Fuel Gauge
From: "Wiedemeyer" <boxweed@thebest.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 16:19:59 -0400
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
But the voltage stabilizer doesn't reverse the current, it only controls the
"rate" at which it flows, and even if it's hooked up backwards, or is
eliminated altogether, that shouldn't change the way the needle on the gauge
deflects; it will only make the needle "jump" into position, rather than
moving up slowly.

Bob