Re: (LBC) Water temp and Electric Fans

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: (LBC) Water temp and Electric Fans
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 14:44:55 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Larry -

Mine is in the upper left corner.  Remember, though that my car is a
1500, so the hot water from the engine flows in at the bottom of the
left (as you sit in the car) side, and exits the radiator on the bottom
of the right side of a crossflow radiator.

You'll have to think about water flow in your radiator to figure out
which areas would be hotter or cooler than the place you were using, or
just experiment.

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net