Re: thermostat issues

To: <DRDohm@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: thermostat issues
From: "Geoff Branch" <branch@valinet.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 07:39:15 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Patience is a virtue in this adventure.   I had the same symptoms and
eventually got the little mother off by applying penetrating oil (Kroils my
favorite), heating with propane torch, and tap-tap-tapping at all the bolt
holes.   Patience, tho, or it will break!    When reinstally put plenty of
anti-seeze on the bolts.  Good luck.

Geoff Branch