The Artero has Arrived [No LBC]

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Artero has Arrived [No LBC]
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 08:36:44 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Last night at about 8:45 PM a transporter from Carlisle pulled into the
parking lot of my development. About 30 min later the Artero (Fiero kit
car) I won at the Carlisle show was parked in front of my house. It has
taken this long to get to me due title transfer issues and such. It is a
neat looking car - but you cannot see behind you!! After driving an MG
for so long, with 360 degree vision, that is disconcerting, to say the
least. It has a lot of pick up for a 4 cyl engine. The biggest problem I
had was finding reverse :-) Of course you can't see to back up so why do
you need reverse anyway. I will need to get it inspected for emissions
(it has a 6/00 saftey inspection) and licensed but it is now in my
driveway!!

Later

Larry

Larry Macy