Re: Panhard rod question What, Why

To: mikeg@vicnet.net.au, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Panhard rod question What, Why
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 11:37:08 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
mikeg@vicnet.net.au writes:

<< If I rattle on any longer this will turn into an essay. Ask more specific
 questions if you like or go and borrow any of those books! >>

Thank you very much, Mike, and all the others who answered my questions.  I'm
sure that there are many lurkers out there who benefitted from it as much as
I.  I have the "How to Power Tune Suspension" book, and I will dive into that
one.

It sounds like I will be looking for a panhard rod.  And installation sounds
like it should be fairly straightforward.  Once again, the combined wisdon of
"The List" comes through.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport