Re: Frustration!!!

To: walters@mail.softcom.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Frustration!!!
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 11:37:09 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
walters@mail.softcom.net writes:

<< We cover up our wrenches with a towel when working out here in CA.  The
sun gets
 them so hot you will engrave/burn  Snap-On or Craftsmen on your palm like on
 Raiders of the lost ark.  I have forgotten a couple of times to do this and
so I
 have made in china engraved on mine.  I'm just too cheap to buy good
wrenches. >>

OUCH!!  That's what I mean.  It's way too hot to work on your car when you
can't even touch your wrenches.  Don't all you California people have air
conditioned garages?

There is a bit of a break in the heat here near Philadelphia, so I will be
back at the Midget tomorrow.  Hope I can figure out why it won't turn over.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport