Web site update coming soon

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Web site update coming soon
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 22:02:59 EDT
Cc: spitfires@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I am sorry I have not updated my web site lately. My job at the Department of
Corrections has been keeping me very busy. That and considering I have a one
and a half hour drive one way to get there. I will finally be getting my film
developed in the next few days. When I get the pictures back I will be
putting the Sprite tear down pics up and pics of my new Spitfire....well new
to me anyway. Thanks to all for being patient.

Jamie
1962 AH Sprite (Restoration in progress)
1976 Spitfire 1500 (Body shell)
1979 Spitfire 1500 (Daily driver)
1979 Trans Am (Needs a rebuild)
Web site link:  <A