Re: Grand Rapids British Car Show

To: Danny Rendleman <dannyr@flint.umich.edu>
Subject: Re: Grand Rapids British Car Show
From: Rick <rickfisk@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 10:30:27 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
August 18-22, University Motors Final MG summer Party, Grand Rapids.
Speaker Graham - Robson.  616-682-0800 or
http://www.universitymotorsltd.com

Also, you might want to check out the Meadow Brook Hall Concours
d'Elegance and the vintage races.  I attended the races a couple of years
ago; the featured marque that year was Ferrari but there were LBC's
everywhere.  The LBC's were definitely the crowd favorite in the races
because those guys were actually racing, not just parading around the
track.  http://www.mbhconcours.org/geninfo.htm

Rick
'59 Bugeye
--