Re: rpm -> speed calculation

To: "Paul A Asgeirsson" <pasgeirsson@juno.com>
Subject: Re: rpm -> speed calculation
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 09:52:44 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <pasgeirsson@juno.com>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Yeah you happened to run into the only math I know.... Well sorta.... This
stuff is what makes Bonneville so much fun... gear ratio's tire sizes and
Transmission gear stuff.....

Oh and don't forget to bring the Horsepower....  I still wonder how the
Hell I got here sometimes... I mean how does a Guy who Loves Healeys... end
up on the salt racing a Camaro...

The Meet is on the 14-20th of Aug.... Wait that is next month.... Hmmm
better go work on the Hot Rod eh?  talk at you all later.... Keith